My PII Login

Registration of Lobbying on Zoning and Development

Any person who contacts a Designated Public Official about the zoning or development of land is lobbying and must report this activity. Communications outside the formal application process about local authority development plans, rezoning requests, planning variances etc. count as lobbying. The Standards in Public Office Commission has published a helpful one-pager (below) which should be consulted if you think you may be lobbying. If you want more information visit or contact the PII Executive.
logo - Twitter